Property Compliance Analyst
Excellent Opportunity with a forward thinking Housing Association
Immediate Ongoing temp contract
About Our Client
A forward thinking reputable Housing Association based in Central London, with rapid growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Responsible for checking that pre-handover of new homes, all property compliance data and records (such as safety certification) are complete, accurate and up to date, raising with our
- Responsible for preparing a breakdown of statistical information, analysing and presenting trends. Prepare reports that may involve the use of VLOOKUP's, pivots tables and graphs.
- Responsible for managing integrations between data models and spreadsheets. Cleanse and map data and identify the best usage of existing tools and with a view of improvements to enable robust reporting system.
- Responsible for dealing with defects queries and updating defects management records with a lean approach to manage defects. Issue, weekly, status reports in confirmation of open, closed and abortive issues together with the appropriate objective evidence. Customise the Defect reporting mechanism required for the proposed engagement.
- Responsible for checking the compliance certificates against standards for individual properties and blocks, to ensure they are compliant, and liaising with Project Managers where they are found to be non-compliant, to get them reissued by developers.
- Responsible for coordinating data on block and communal areas, to update the Asset register and database records, arrange and report on fire risk assessments (FRA), Communal EICRs, Gas Safety and legionella risk assessments (LRA) to be completed on those areas.
- Coordinate communications, recommendations or requests for information from safety enforcement agencies and fire authorities on matters of landlord compliance and best practice. Keep clear records of these, for the organisation to report on and learn from them.
- Responsible for liaising with managing agents and project management team regarding property compliance information, such as providing updates about new sites handing over and new development pipeline.
- Support the reporting and monitoring of defect repairs, through taking the information from residents, reporting it to defect customer care teams, recording them on our database and follow up and check if they have been completed.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will;
- Experience of coordinating data inputting and monitoring, using a database and analysing data
- Experience of using Excel from intermediate to advance level.
- Data analysis skills, and how to prepare ad-hoc reports required across the business.
- Knowledge of statutory compliance within social housing sector
- Excellent personal responsibility and working with initiative
- Excellent attention to detail and works in a careful, considered way
- You are self-driven, accountable and embrace change and opportunity
- You are pro-active and take a creative approach to problem solving, checking in to ensure your ideas are workable
- You are decisive whilst working at a quick pace
- You put the customer at the heart of everything you do
- You are good at identifying risks, using your analytical skills to understand potential issues and how to avoid them
What's on Offer
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Compliance analyst to join a rapidly growing Property Group who specialise in Social Housing. The role is an ongoing contract position with potential to go permanent. The successful candidate will enjoy a Monday to Friday working week, with a day rate equivalent to £30,000 to £35,000 dependant on experience.