Property Claims Handler
Property Claims Handler
Cardiff - Global Insurance Firm
About Our Client
The client is a global insurance firm that is recognised for staff development and employee engagement.
Here is the company's mission statement:
Our credentials depend on the strength and capability of our people and we take great care in making sure that our people are empowered and encouraged to fulfil their potential. Personal accountability, a strong customer ethos and a pride in what we do are at the heart of what we expect from our people. In return we offer great development, a friendly, caring environment and competitive remuneration package.
We have achieved significant success and are always on the lookout for talented professionals that have the same passion and commitment that we do. Whether you are an experienced adjuster with strong capability in major loss or just starting out in a career in loss adjusting, there`s a place for you here.
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for talented Commercial Property Claims Handlers to join a brand new client team where all of the clients` portfolio of claims will be managed by us from first notification of loss through to settlement.
You will be working alongside colleagues who may be dealing with Motor, Employers Liability, Public Liability or Personal Accident, bringing your Commercial Property claims experience and expertise to a diverse team.
We will provide you with a great opportunity for cross class training, something which doesn`t normally happen in our age of single claim type specialists.
Managing your own case load, you'll aim to move every case forward to settlement.
Although part of a team, the role will require you to work independently, so the ability to use your own initiative to drive claims from new instruction to conclusion is imperative.
Successful applicants will have a strong background in commercial property claims handling and a proven track record in expertly managing claims for customers from cradle to grave. Your customer care skills will be exceptional and you will be a structured, organised and proactive claims handler. Building and maintaining successful relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will be second nature to you.
The Successful Applicant
You will have/will be:
- At least 2 years experience dealing with a diverse range of commercial property damage insurance claims at both desktop and also using Loss Adjuster services to assist you.
- Negotiation skills
- Report and letter writing
- Excellent communication skills with both Customers and Clients
- Prioritise workload effectively
- The ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership of your own caseload of claims
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with our customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim.
- Understanding and empathy throughout
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Progress toward or intention to become Cert / Dip CII qualified
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested. Cardiff.