- Immediate Start!
- Hourly Rate
About Our Client
You will be working for a government organisation based in London
· To provide project administrative support to the Head of Governance
· Tracking, monitoring and reporting status of project plan deliverables
· To create and maintain a project SharePoint site and content
· To manage all project documentation in line with the configuration management strategy
· To attend and record minutes from meetings ensuring actions are communicated and delivered as agreed
· To ensure timely and reliable communications in line with agreed communication plan
· To participate in and provide support to testing and transition phases
· To ensure all project documentation is produced and disseminated on time
· To organise project board and steering group meetings
· To produce and maintain the project action log
· To assist the Project Managers with resource planning
The Successful Applicant
· Excellent administration skills and experience
· Experience in Governance or Project Management is a must!
· Understanding of the basic principles of the project life cycle
· Good experience of using MS Office tools in a project environment including Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
· Ability to prioritise workload to balance conflicting demands across the project
· Experience of taking minutes from meetings and able to produce clear & accurate notes
· The ability to work both independently and in a team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· High level of time-management and organisation skills.
· Experience of using MS teams or SharePoint as a document repository
· Excellent attention to detail
What's on Offer
You will be offered a 12 week contract and an hourly rate from £12-15p/h depending on experience.