Project Support Officer
6 month temporary role
Prestigious university in Central London
About Our Client
Working for the PMO function of a large university in Central London is looking to recruit a Project Support Officer.
Project Support Officer:
- Secretariat support to project meetings including minute taking, room booking, agenda setting, follow ups and action points.
- Preparing reports on project time lines, progress, budgets and risks.
- Coordination of project team diaries
- Updating website and communications for the project
- Organising events and workshops
The Successful Applicant
A candidate with experience in managing busy diaries and coordinating meetings across multiple sites. Project administration/project officer experience would be beneficial, the priority is for candidates to demonstrate their ability to use initiative and deal with high volume workloads. Ideally candidates would have experience in Higher Education or experience liaising with Public Sector stakeholders.
What's on Offer
A competitive hourly rate dependent on experience.