Brilliant opportunity to work as a PA and do project work
Unbelievable opportunity to liase with high profile people in business world
About Our Client
They are a well established and fast growing company. There are circa 150 in the office and the atmosphere is fast paced, entrepreneurial and really hard working. The company work with very high level clients in the charity, not for profit, education and government. You will at times be meeting people the majority of whom are well known and appear regularly in the media.
This will be quite a varied role. You will work as a PA booking travel and looking after diaries of the people you will be supporting. You will also be responsible for running and tracking projects and delivering to tight deadlines. This is an incredible opportunity for somebody wishing to work in teh private sector and as part of a really fast paced and slick business but who has a real interest in current affaires, international politics and charities.
The Successful Applicant
- Be educated to degree level in an academic subject from a well known and respected university
- Have worked as a PA, Team Assistant or Account Manager previously
- Have exellent attention to detail
- Be very articulate with good spelling and grammar
- Want to work as part of a fast paced team and have a really collaborative approach to work
What's on Offer
£24,000 - £28,000 (depending on the candidate)