Excellent opportunity to work as a Project Co-ordinator
A role where you will be able to grow and develop
About Our Client
They are a consultancy firm who advise clients on leadership development. There are about 40 in the office with many consultants working directly with clients, they also have a strong presence in Europe. The atmosphere in the firm is hard professional, hard working but everyone is very down to earth and supportive.
You will be supporting the Project Managers with booking travel, coordinating meetings, following up action points of meetings and doing a lot of client liaison. This is a great role for someone who has either worked as a Project Coordinator before or who is looking to make the move from a Team Assistant role into more of a project based role.
The Successful Applicant
- Be educated to degree level
- Have worked previously as a Project Coordinator or Team Assistant, or Administrator in a fast paced environment
- Be very organised and able to juggle a really busy workload
- Be a brilliant communicator
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluency in at least one other European language would be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
£12-£15/h depending on the candidate with the possibility to become permanent