- Do you have previous experience in project administration?
- Do you want to work within an exciting, dynamic and fast-growing environment?
About Our Client
They are an accountancy and business advisory firm providing advice and solutions businesses need to navigate the changing world.
They add sustainable value to their client's evolving requirements and provide a different range of solutions both domestically and internationally.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role include:
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of project plans and timetables.
- Monitor the status of work for a number of clients.
- Key point of contact on projects.
- Liaising with local officers to ensure queries are dealt with.
- Co-ordinate the completion of compliance.
- Support the project manager in key management processes.
- Maintaining high standards of quality.
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate would:
- Confidently manage multiple tasks.
- Prioritise tasks effectively.
- Work efficiently to complete tasks.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
What's on Offer
25 days holiday
Access to pension scheme.