Project Admin and Document Controller - London - Energy Company
Exciting opportunity to work for a growing renewable energy company!
Brilliant opportunity with realistic career progression!
About Our Client
My Client is a rapidly growing sustainable energy company who are looking for an experience project administrator and document controller to assist with their project team. It is a period of growth and success for my client and hence this is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to come in and build a very successful career within the renewable sector.
- Administering established project processes
- Processes to be administered (examples):
- Utility connection applications
- Document novation's
- Project tenders
- Producing, reviewing, issuing and controlling project documents
- Documents to be controlled (examples):
- Utility connection offers
- Tender packs
- Planning packs
- Contractor proposals
- Project contracts
- Maintaining and enhancing document management system
- Reporting to the Heads of Development and Delivery
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience of administering processes and issuing and controlling documents, ideally in support of a project team.
- Familiarity with project management
- Proficient with MS Office, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
What's on Offer
- Generous salary
- Wider benefit package
- Real career progression
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing energy candidate