Project Accountant (part qualified)
Project Accountant (Part Qualified)
About Our Client
This is an exiting exiting opportunity for an experience Project Accountant (part qualified) to join a well known organisation. This business have a successful track record of delivering projects across the UK to a high standard. Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity to showcase your experience and skill set to have a big impact within the organisation. This business are on an upwards trajectory and are looking for a Project Accountant to grow alongside the company as it continues to expand.
The key duties of this Project Accountant (part qualified) Vacancy will be:
- Preparation and submission of monthly CIS returns to statutory deadline and to control and monitor subcontract accounts
- Preparation and submission of Alliance VAT returns by the statutory deadline
- Period end adjustments and journals are submitted and entered and period close is achieved
- Ensure that costs are charged to the relevant contract and section code, using information provided from the project team and systems
- Liaise with central finance teams of all partners to resolve any queries/issues arising from duties undertaken
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be based locally to Milton Keynes and will be from a construction background having experience with CIS. You will ideally be immediately available or able to start a new role towards the beginning of March. Having experience with cost management would be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful candidate will be a competitive package as well as working in a finance team where you can have a real impact and make the position your own!