- Multiple roles avaliable
- Multiple shifts and overtime available
About Our Client
My client is a large FMCG company based in Darwen looking for Production Operatives to join their team.
Production Operatives will be:
- Working and assisting across all production / manufacturing departments.
- Consistently working to SOP's and quality standards.
- Adhering to health and safety policies, procedures, and guidelines at all times.
- Ensuring correct PPE is worn at all times.
- Achieving daily set targets.
- Ensuring that housekeeping standards are met at all times through regular cleaning of the areas / departments.
- Communicating any material defects, unsafe practices, or equipment to the Departmental team Leader.
- Being knowledgeable of the range of products manufactured.
- Understanding the process they are responsible for and the impact of its failures.
- Being willing to undertake training to develop in role and improve performance across departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Willingness to learn new and different skills to work across departments
- Have previous Warehouse / Production Manufacturing experience
- Displays a positive attitude
- Ability to use initiative in day to day role
- Will be able to carry out both lone and team working
- Have strong communication skills
- Will be reliable with a 'can do' attitude
- Promotes being motivated and driven at work
What's on Offer
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) Bonus 2% (this % is dependent on role, but tends to be 2% for the manufacturing roles)
- Company Pension 5% employee 3% employer
- Death in Service Benefit payable at 1x salary
- High 5 recognition scheme
- Ride to Work Scheme (after probationary period)
- Onsite Parking