- Full Time
About Our Client
- An established Housing client requires a procurement officer to join the business during this exciting growth phase
- Supporting the Procurement Manager in all areas of the department responsibilities.
- Managing procurement procedures, including assisting with full tender exercises, on behalf of the department's stakeholders and in compliance with the organisation's policies.
- Managing supplier relationships and providing advice to internal stakeholders on the most appropriate procurement processes.
- Support the tender process for goods and services for new contract requirements and contract renewals as part of the procurement operational plan.
- Support Analysis of Contract compliance/Finance Reports
- Provide support and advice to stakeholders in line with procurement policy and practice
- Ad-hoc sourcing of Goods and Services.
- Monitoring /Maintaining supplier approval form process.
- Monitoring spends against suppliers, contracts and accreditation database and providing general administration support for the tender process for contracts and contract renewals.
- Contract management and analysis for specific core contracts
- Provide administration support for Fleet and Procurement functions
- Support in the management of the contracts database
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a procurement /purchasing role.
- Good financial interpretation skills.
- Ability to use Excel to analyse data and figures in relation to supplier spend and compliance
- Microsoft Office /Excel, Word, Outlook, etc. to an advanced level. Skilled at use of the internet for research, sourcing, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary + benefits
- Excellent career experience
Quote job ref
+44 2078 312000