- Chance to work for a cutting edge business
- Opportunity to work in a hybrid role
About Our Client
Ky client is a leading manufacturing and retail business based in the heart of Leatherhead. They have show stopper offices, great benefits and a progressive approach to hybrid/ flexibility
The role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Maintenance of price files and the implementation of pricing methodology in line with HMUK guidelines and targets.
- Achievement of company targets of overall parts turnover and profit annually (Measured by P+L statements).
- Balancing warranty parts turnover and profit against HMUK warranty costs.
- Lifecycle management, including obsolescence, of parts based on vehicle age and product range.
- Analysis of sales trends, market conditions, competitive pricing (in line with anti-competitive policy) and identification of opportunities.
- Production of both routine and ad-hoc reports relating to the function.
- Regular analysis of local aftersales programmes and providing recommendations to the programme manager to implement improvements.
Achievement of company targets of overall parts turnover and profit annually (Measured by P+L statements).
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will:
- be a graduate with a numerical, marketing or business specialisation or relevant industry experience.
- Highly numerate, with advanced PC and analogical skills.
- Strong project management skills; all levels from inception to completion.
- Experience in a pricing or market analysis
- Commercially aware, with budget management and accountability understanding.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an able communicate to all levels of management, customers and partners.
- Motivated, well organised, accurate and a good team player.
- Takes ownership and leads ideas and their development.
- Works to deadlines under pressure.
What's on Offer
There are fantastic benefits at this company, these include:
- company car schemes
- Free lunch
- Potential bonus
- many more - please apply to find out more