Post Room & Facilities Operative
Large financial services company
Based in Central London
About Our Client
My client is a global Financial Services company based in Central London.
As the Post Room & Facilities Operative your duties will include:
- You'll assist colleagues that need help when it comes to posting items. This means sorting incoming/outgoing post, distributing the post to the correct teams/departments.
- You'll deal with telephone enquiries, collect items from the business throughout the day to make sure we don't miss that crucial 'last post'.
- You'll handle the franking of our mail every single day, making sure all couriered goods are signed for and handled correctly.
- We will need you to help us with our archiving too, this means sending and retrieving boxes as needed.
- You'll be actively involved in our access control & security systems for all of our UK offices and ensuring we remain GDPR compliant. This will involve a variety of tasks including: Admin, creating and cancelling access, running reports, capturing CCTV, access controlled doors openings and closures, trouble shooting and reporting & logging issues to our security supplier & project planning.
- Adhoc jobs will be required to assist the FM teams where necessary. This could include opening peds and cabinets when keys are forgotten, assisting contractors/visitors and getting them to the right place. Being part of the FM team is a busy place and you will play a crucial role in helping the building run smoothly.
The Successful Applicant
As the Post Room & Facilities Operative you will:
- Have worked in a post room environment before.
- Have had exposure to access control.
- Be IT literate.
- Have worked in a similar role for around 2 years.
What's on Offer
Up to £21,994 + Market leading benefits