- Competitive hourly rate
- Multiple shifts and overtime available
About Our Client
My client is a large FMCG company based in Wolverhampton looking for a Polisher to join their team.
- Responsible for the polishing of components to the quality standard required by the company.
- Report any quality issues / concerns to the team leader.
- Carry out routine maintenance when required.
- Notify the team leader of consumable items that are out of stock.
- To ensure that general Health & Safety housekeeping and policies are adhered to at all times.
The Successful Applicant
Experience within Polishing
What's on Offer
25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
Annual Incentive Plan (AIP) Bonus 2% (this % is dependent on role, but tends to be 2% for the manufacturing roles)
Company Pension 5% employee 3% employer
Death in Service Benefit payable at 1x salary
High 5 recognition scheme
Ride to Work Scheme (after probationary period)