- Personal Injury paralegal required by growing East Midlands law firm.
- Assisting solicitors within a busy team, with lots of hands on experience.
About Our Client
An established legal firm in the Midlands that covers a range of personal and business services.
As a Personal Injury Paralegal you will be supporting their experienced team of solicitors. Running your own caseload of personal injury files, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking legal research
- Preparing draft documents
- Witness statements and schedules
- Attending court to issue proceedings
The Successful Applicant
You must have a minimum of 6 months experience within personal injury / clinical negligence. You will also be highly motivated and proactive and be able to demonstrate great communication and organisational skills.
What's on Offer
You will play a pivotal part in the department, helping to support solicitors on a number of files. You will be responsible from the offset in handling your own caseload. Potential to gain training contract.