- Exciting and varied PA role
- Opportunity to work for a reputable school in London
About Our Client
A prestigious high school based in Central London
The successful Personal Assistant will be expected to:
- Liaise with a range of individuals both externally and internally in support of the Deputy Head
- Deal with emails, work schedules and diaries, prioritising and delegating tasks where necessary
- Handle confidential documentation in an appropriate manner
- Support the Deputy Head in the administration of events and with a range of internal events
- Provide assistance and cover for administrative colleagues including reception duty
- Assist in creating new pupil files and archiving files at the beginning and end of each academic year
The Successful Applicant
The successful Personal Assistant will have strong communication, organisational and administrative skills.
Excellent secretarial skills, including good typing and minute taking are essential along with confidence in using a variety of IT applications
Ideally you will have previous exposure working in a Personal Assistant role supporting senior staff. Previous experience working in the education sector is desirable but not essential.
You will need to be available at short notice
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to work in a temporary position at this prestigious school with excellent rates of pay available.