- Great Cambridge based Personal Assistant/ Secretary role
- Long term interim/contract role for a leading large business
About Our Client
This Great Tech industry client operate within the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals sector and have a great worldwide reputation for driving innovation. With Offices and sites across Cambridge they have a fast paced and dynamic company culture and therefore require an experienced Personal Assistant/ Secretary/ EA able to work within a larger business. This i s a long term interim role for 6-12 months offering greater long term progression and permanent prospects
Provide additional support for a Personal Assistant/ Secretary team who support commercial and operational directors with the below listed duties;
- Booking Travel: ensuring most practical method and timings of travel whilst working within policy, then coordinating hotels, cars, and visas to maximise time spent at other sites/countries - Concur is a system used and experience in this particular system is not essential - although exposure to using travel booking systems and being able to support in this area is an essential part of this role requirement
- Completing expenses: ensuring completion within approved timeframe and within policy
- Supporting coordination and preparation of documentation for management using Box and SharePoint
- Meeting organisation (room + catering)
- Raising and resolving purchase orders - experience in this area is not essential - as training would be provided, but any exposure to using finance systems and raising information in this way would be beneficial
- Maintenance of team's organisation chart
- Provide PA and administrative support as required for the Directors and wider team and autonomously assist with the running of the office to enable the department to achieve the company's goals through the optimisation of their abilities and time.
- Act as a professional and accessible intermediary to all individuals and groups, internal and external, interfacing with the company. Respond directly to telephone enquiries and messages.
- Take responsibility for diary management. Arrange and coordinate meetings. Prepare, manage and distribute reports, presentations and relevant papers as required.
- Organise business travel where applicable.
- Provide confidential secretarial/administrative support including, but not limited to, word processing, preparing PowerPoint presentations, archiving.
- Ensure external visitors (collaborators, contractors and interview candidates) are appropriately received on site
The Successful Applicant
Personal Assistant/ Secretary Experience/Knowledge
- Previous experience of providing executive administrative support, ideally working with / for senior leaders / international associates.
- Candidates are required to have functional/technical proficiency in Microsoft Office & Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
- In-depth knowledge and experience writing and managing minutes and managing the decision-making forums is essential for this role.
- This role requires a high degree of independence and motivation to prioritise workload as well as the resilience and ability to manage at very high pace while remaining calm under pressure.
- The candidate must be an excellent communicator both written and verbally
What's on Offer
Flexible/Hybrid working, great large company exposure in a varied working environment, great office facilities. Contract completion bonus, progression into a More Senior and permanent role