- Work for a leading accountancy firm with great progression in London
- Receive a competitive salary with exceptional benefits
About Our Client
The client, who's office is based in London is well know as:
- International network of firms providing audit, accounting, tax and business advisory services.
- Proud to offer staff a great work/life balance.
The key responsibilities working as a Personal Assistant are:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing minutes, reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the CEO.
- Organising the CEO's personal commitments including travel or childcare.
- Maintaining up-to-date membership database ensuring accuracy of data stored
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate working within this accountancy firm will have:
- Experience working in a professional services environment in an administrative role
- The ability to relate to a geographically dispersed, multicultural membership with limited face-to-face contact
- The ability to convey a professional image through writing
- A professional, service-oriented attitude
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Office including Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful Personal assistant is:
- The chance to gain exposure to our client's international network
- 20 day's holiday rising with length of service and/or promotion
- Additional 3 days holiday given to be taken over the Christmas period
- Season ticket loan (after three months)
- Life assurance
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Private health care cover at discounted rates
- Employer contributions to pension after one year
- Subsidised corporate gym membership
- Store discounts