Pensions and Payroll Administrator
Looking for Pensions and Payroll Admin
About Our Client
My client is within the Medical and Nursing sector and are looking for a Pensions and Payroll Administrator to be able to join their busy team on a 3 month basis, with the view to go permanent. They are based in Hoddesdon and are excellent to work with.
The responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the confidentiality of records and information is maintained
- Resolving referred queries via telephone and email in consultation with employees and or managers.
- Assist with the sort and distribution of key documents
- Complete routine data entry on systems as required and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Complete routine data cleanse and record keeping as required
- Assist with the administration of operational systems as directed.
- Input data to upload (eg ADI) files Complete routine calculations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Pensions and Payroll Administrator will be:
- Experienced in administration
- Interested in Pensions and Payroll
- Have an enthusiastic attitude to work
What's on Offer
The successful Pensions and Payroll Administrator will have access to parking on site, be part of the high quality training schemes within the company and have a high chance of being offered a permanent role