About Our Client
Our client is a large national business, and one of Sussex largest employers. They offer outstanding training programmes as well as career growth and progression. They are one of the most reputable businesses to work for in the South.
- The role holder will be responsible for drafting Pension Scheme financial statements, annual reports and full end to end accounts (including sign off) in accordance with agreed legislation and current best practice in a timely fashion to support our Workplace Pension Clients, other professional third parties and with auditors to agreed timetables.
- The role holder will support Client Directors, Workplace Sales and Implementation at Client/Trustee implementation meetings when required to fully outline our accounts reporting processes, ensuring Finance and Pension Stakeholders for our Clients have a clear understanding of timescales and detail to be that is provided by our Accounts services.
- The role holder must maintain an awareness of all other business activities across LGIM Workplace DC Pensions and the wider market to enable them to work flexibly with other departments to help develop innovative methods for delivering reporting accounts and data for our Clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Working towards a professional accountancy qualification.
- Other desirable qualifications include Certificate in Financial Planning and/or any operational qualifications.
- Experience and knowledge of DC product solutions, accounting, reconciliation, payment transaction and reporting procedures across Own Trust, Mastertrust and contract based DC schemes.
- Previous experience in a similar pensions accounting role, including sound knowledge of accounts production to trial balance. Production of statutory accounts preferred
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 + Fantastic benefits and bonuses.