Payroller - 12 month FTC
Payroller with all round experience required!
Do you want a new and exciting role?
About Our Client
My client is a prestigious, well know client. They are currently recruiting an all round payroller to join them on a contract basis. This role will involve assisting the payroll manager on a day to day basis on processing full payroll and assisting with ad-hoc project work.
The role will invole:
- New starter payroll administration to include: check and input of bank details; P45/HMRC Starter Checklist processing; NI category code allocation; and check first payslip calculations.
- Leaver payroll administration to include: calculation of outstanding holiday; ensure any amounts outstanding to company are deducted; and check final payslip calculations.
- Input of all temporary payroll data i.e.: overtime; statutory payments; additional duty claims; casual/flexible worker claims; and expenses payment data load
- Pensions auto-enrolment: check system generated assessment report; input of deferral date; run auto-enrolment process; process pension opt-outs and refunds; process changes to pension contribution rates and ensure employer contributions changed accordingly; and 3 year re-assessment of opted-out employees
- Childcare Voucher salary sacrifice administration through provider website: approval of new claims from employees including tax band check; annual tax band check and relevant changes; removal of leavers from system; check the monthly invoice and payment through purchase ledger system.
- Cycle2Work Scheme administration through provider website: assessment of new claims to ensure they meet company rules; approval/rejection of claim; arrange payment of invoice through purchase ledger system
- Administration and payment of Court Orders including Council Tax DEO and CSA/CMS orders
- Administration of Private Medical Insurance through provider website to include: set up of new employees; change of employee address and name data; input of employee leave dates; and processing of annual opt-in/opt-out requests
- Administration of Medicash policy: provide monthly changes spreadsheet to include: starter and leaver information; change of employee address and name data; processing of annual opt-in/opt-out requests; and ensure monthly invoice includes all reported changes.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports to include: permanent payment/deduction differences with explanation of all differences; net pay differences; statutory information changes; system warnings and errors report.
- Payroll nominal ledger account reconciliation to ensure balances are as expected and corrective journal preparation if required.
- Preparation of monthly payroll costing journals including: main journal for both UK and Qatar; monthly Medicash invoice journal; monthly stipend journal; and manual costing reallocation journal.
- Absence administration to include; input of all absence dates into system; input of sick self and doctors certificate details; chase employees/managers for outstanding certificate/documentation; preparation of spreadsheets for the payment of outstanding personal days' allowances in accordance with company rules; monitoring of absences to ensure employees do not exceed annual allowances; annual holiday carryover maintenance.
- Answer queries from employees and other organisations including HMRC and Child Support Agency/Child Maintenance Service on all aspects of payroll
- Preparation and distribution of tax year end documents including P60 and P11D
Assist Payroll Supervisor in the implementation of new payroll system
The Successful Applicant
I am seeking candidates that have:
- All round payroll experience
- Can start at short notice
- Ideally a car driver
What's on Offer
- 12 month FTC
- Christmas and New Year off
- Life assurance