- Payroll Team Leader - Bury - Permanent role
- Leading Global business looking to expand their Payroll function.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global business within the retail industry. Due to recent growth they are looking to expand their Payroll team. They are based in Bury.
Your duties will include, but not restricted to:
- Ensure Payroll deadlines and service requirements are met for the team in relation to payrolls and query management
- Ensuring the team's compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Accountability for your team's quality of output to other departments
- Monitoring team's KPIs & statistics in terms of case management and telephone stats
- Keeping your knowledge of statutory and legislative regulations
- Promote best practise and process improvement
- Provide guidance and support to all team members and other teams/offices as required
- Internal BACS procedures and client payment requirements
- Review team performance and setting clear objectives for team members with the Assistant Payroll Manager and Payroll Manager, which are to be monitored on a monthly basis
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role:
- Previous experience of working with complex, high volume payroll is essential.
- Must have end to end payroll experience with quality customer service delivery attributes
- A solid understanding of payments, benefits and general legislation, ideally to include some offshore legislation knowledge.
- Strong excel skills.
- Desirable to have experience of working with CoreHR payroll software
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience of managing challenging deadlines as well as mentoring a large team of 18 colleagues.
What's on Offer
- Up to £27K salary
- On-site parking
- Pension Scheme
- Development opportunities