Responsible for the production of weekly and four weekly payroll
Managing a team of payroll administrators whilst processing payroll data
About Our Client
Our client is an established business based in central Bristol and are currently recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor to join them on a permanent basis
As the Payroll Supervisor you will be;
- Responsible for collating, reviewing and amending payroll data from various time and attendance systems. Importing data into the payroll systems, ensuring that all interfaces are compliant.
- Support the payroll team; this will include checking their work and cover as and when required.
- Provide support to the Payroll management team to ensure that weekly and four-weekly payroll is completed accurately and on-time.
- Resolve payroll queries.
- Provide ad-hoc support on group projects that impact Payroll.
- Ensuring GDPR compliance for all data.
- Ensuring compliance with the delegated authority matrix.
- Adhoc duties as when required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be;
- Extensive knowledge and experience in all aspects of payroll; should be able to manually calculate PAYE and NI contributions where required and keep up to date with all Payroll legislation
- Positive approach to change
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Able to provide excellent customer service
and will have;
- Experience in a payroll supervisory role
- CIPP qualification (desirable but not essential)
What's on Offer
A salary of £32,000 is on offer to the successful candidate as well as an excellent benefits package