Supervising a team of 2 Payroll Administrators
Weekly payroll for circa 1000 employees
About Our Client
A globally recognised business based in offices in the Kingston upon Thames area with very easy access via public transport. Parking is available in Kingston but either on residential roads, or for a small daily charge at the local car park.
The Payroll Supervisor role involves:
- Supervision and development of 2 Payroll Administrators
- Assisting with the accurate & timely completion of outsourced weekly & monthly payrolls for the workforce in UK & Ireland (1,000+ workers, both PAYE & Independent Contractors);
- Collating all data required for accurate payroll processing in line with tight deadlines;
- Checking payroll input & output to ensure 100% accuracy;
- Reviewing existing payroll processes to seek out improvements;
- Ensuring that all payroll payments are passed through for prompt customer invoicing
- Reviewing worker payments against customer billing reports to ensure correct margins are achieved;
- Assisting with phone and email queries promptly & effectively from both internal & external customers;
- Processing BACS payments in accordance with payroll schedules;
- Responding to requests for information from key agencies;
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Supervisor role will:
- have worked in a similar role previously
- ideally have managed or supervised staff previously, however the client is willing to consider an experience Payroller who is looking to move in to a supervisory role for the first time.
- ideally have used Microsoft Dynamics AX (not essential)
- have dealt with weekly and monthly payroll previously.
- ideally have UK & Ireland Payroll experience (not essential)
What's on Offer
The Payroll Supervisor role offers £32-40,000 depending on experience, plus 25 days holiday, medical insurance, study support.
Hours; 9 - 5:30pm, Mon - Friday.