Our client are looking to recruit a Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis
Our client are offering a competitve salary and benefits
About Our Client
Our client based in Horsham are looking to recruit a full time permanent Payroll Specialist due to expansion of their accountancy team.
The day to day duties for the Payroll Specialist shall be:
- Processing of weekly, bi-weekly, four-weekly and monthly payrolls from start to finish to include calculation of Tax and NI (including manual calculations)
- Input of payroll data including starters and leavers.
- Manual calculations of adjustments/deductions, SMP, SSP, SPP and other statutory/occupational payments.
- Creation of year end reports and reconciliations.
- Processing of BACS payments
- Other ad-hoc payroll tasks.
- Dealing with P45s/P46s.
- Administration of Auto-enrolled pensions, including set-up
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall:
- Payroll experience from a Practice background. (Candidates from a Bureau background should also apply)
- Be able to travel to Horsham for work.
- Studying towards CIPP would be good but not essential.
What's on Offer
Salary- £30,000- £34,000
Plus additional benefits.