£26,000 - £32,000
A great opportunity for an experienced payroller
Excellent benefits and flexible working
About Our Client
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Specialist to join an established accountancy team on a part time basis in Guildford.
- Responsibility for Employment Status compliance.
- Working with the HR Reward team to ensure International Mobility compliance.
- Responsibility for ensuring all changes to payroll legislation, salary agreements, policies are interpreted and implemented correctly and in a timely and efficient manner.
- Training of all staff for new HMRC regulations or processes.
- To support payroll manager in their absence for specialist or urgent queries that may arise.
- To work as a team member on projects alongside, or instead of, the payroll manager for which the specialist nature of the of this role provides the essential and relevant experience.
- Responsibility for specialist, complex employee queries.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound knowledge of payroll legislation and the practical application
- Good MS Office Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in as part of a team
What's on Offer
- Payroll Specialist - Part time 28.8 hours per week
- FTC - 31/03/2021
- Salary £26-32,000 Pro Rata
- Excellent benefits