- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
About Our Client
The client are a specialist business in the electrical industry that are based in Hatfield and now seek a Payroll Specialist for this permanent and part-time (3 days per week) opportunity.
* Assist or process (as required) weekly and monthly payroll including P60s.
* Deal with employee salary and payroll queries in the absence of the Payroll Officer.
* Assist with reporting from payroll in line with HR and business requirements.
* Assist with entering variable overtime and expense payments.
* Chase line managers for missing information as required.
* Collate monthly timesheets as required and process in line with company requirements.
* Any other payroll duties as required by the business
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be experienced in the duties listed above, be able to commute to the client offices in Hatfield for 3 days per week and be an excellent team player.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent and part-time opportunity for 3 days per week. You will receive a competitive pro-rata'd salary and benefits package.