Temporary Payroll Specalist - Slough - 6 months
Temporary Payroll Specalist position working for a international company
About Our Client
This temporary Payroll Specialist position is working for a global company.
This temporary Payroll Specialist position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the preparation and processing of the three-monthly payrolls for approximately 600 employees on the ADP payroll system.
- Inputting all the data changes into the payroll system, this includes processing new starters, leavers, maternity and paternity, salary increases, pension changes and any ad hoc variable changes.
- Liaising with 3rd party providers and preparing and submitting monthly files for pension contributions, share save deductions and union deductions.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of HMRC and other regulatory requirements and ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Preparing month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations and reporting to SAP financial system.
- Supporting Finance in preparation of the payroll budget.
- Submission of P11Ds and PSA to the HMRC.
- Supporting Finance and HR department with providing ad- hoc reports.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this temporary Payroll Specialist position will need to have the following experience:
- Prior Payroll experience essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Available on short notice
- Team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
What's on Offer
This is a temporary 6 month position with car parking on site.