Payroll / Reconciliations Accounts Assistant
About Our Client
This is a very good opportunity to work with an expanding organisation who are well respected in their industry sector.
- Full start to end process for employees on a monthly payroll which incorporates various pay reference periods. This will include adding new starters, amendment to tax codes, pension contributions, student loan and court orders, processing company sick pay as well as statutory payments.
- Ensuring national living wage and national minimum wage compliance, especially where salary sacrifice arrangements are concerned
- Liaising with on-site accounts teams and finance to ensure smooth flow of data in to the payroll process
- Answering queries from staff on all aspects of their pay and benefits
- Full month end processing including RTI submissions and collation of PAYE and pension deductions
- Assisting in collation and interpretation of staff data for compliance and group reporting purposes
- Helping identify inefficiencies and design new ways of working
- Implementation of standardised best practice procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Confident Payroll administrators with good reconciliation skills.
- Excellent excel skills working with Sage or Open-People Payroll systems. (Beneficial)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package