Payroll & Pensions Officer
An exciting opportunity to join the education sector
Stand alone payroll & pensions officer role
About Our Client
Page Personnel are representing an organisation in the education sector with an exciting opportunity to join the Business Support department as a Payroll & Pensions Officer.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to, managing the payroll & pensions processes from start to finish for all employees; processing new starters and leavers; maintaining a record of all staff absences; liaising with HMRC and third party providers; providing an excellent customer service and answering all payroll & pension related queries; collating pension information and processing from three pension providers; and other duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
Candidates wishing to apply to the role should have:
- Previously worked in a payroll role
- Knowledge of start-to-end payroll procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to maintain records
- Knowledge of pensions (desirable, not essential)
- Previously dealt with multiple pension pots (desirable, not essential)
What's on Offer
The successful candidates will receive an excellent opportunity to join the education sector as a Payroll & Pensions Officer.
26,000-28,000 + Brighouse location + permanent role + free parking + excellent annual leave allowance + generous pension employee contribution + staff benefits package.