- Do you carry a strong understanding of UK Payroll and HMRC Legislation?
- Do you want to join a high volume, fast paced payroll operation?
About Our Client
Our client is a large, national business with a wide variety of sites across the UK.
- Supporting Audit Team on Payroll Journals and Reports
- Dealing with payroll queries and answering queries from employees or clients.
- Starting and leaving of employment process.
- SSP and SMP calculations.
- NI and Tax deductions.
- Pension Auto Enrolment and Opt out.
- Deduction Reports maintenance.
- PAYE Submissions to HMRC.
- Employment Allowance and Employment Termination calculations
- Full Payment Submission and RTI to HMRC.
- Uploading pensions and auto-enrolments
- Communicating with HMRC in all aspects of Payroll including RTI
- Closing month end and year end payrolls.
- Producing relevant forms, e.g. P45's
The Successful Applicant
A successful Payroll Officer will carry the ability to hit the ground running whilst working within a fast paced environment. A successful candidate needs to have a strong understanding of payroll as well as UK Legislation surrounding that. Sage 50 system experience is not required, but preferred.
What's on Offer
Payroll Officer: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent position
Fast paced, high volume environment - never quiet!
Hybrid Working available (office based for probation period - 6 months) - Office based in Camberley also available
Easily accessible via public transport or car (free parking)