- Benefits Package, Annual Staff Holiday
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
The client are a progressive and well established business based in Chigwell who due to growth are now seeking a Payroll Team Leader to join their interpersonal and supportive finance function. Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will oversee the end-to-end payroll processing and ensure the work of the x2 payroll assistants are accurate for monthly processing.
· Completion of daily payroll for the following payroll services: Umbrella, PAYE Umbrella, Outsourced Umbrella, CIS, Deemed, Outsourced Payroll
· Oversee the payroll processing of x2 Payroll Assistants
· Adhere to existing Payroll Controls for accurate payroll compliance and introduce new effective controls where gaps are found
· Be accountable for validations, reconciliations and payroll audits
· Statutory payments
· Advances· Manage the workplace pension scheme and salary sacrifice arrangements
· Identify areas for improvement, implementing an action plan to remedy and improve
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be able to commute to the client offices for full-time work in Loughton and be experienced in the role of a Payroll Administator and looking to step up or a Payroll Officer looking for a new opportunity.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a progressive and unique opportunity to join this organisation in an exciting period of growth for them. You will be given plenty of opportunity to progress in the role and step up as the business continues their trajectory.