- Job Security within a large and well established market leader
- competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest Automotive company's in the UK with offices all over Europe. Based in central Stevenage, this company are on the look out of dynamic and driven professionals who want to move up in their field.
This company not only offer a competitive salary with a generous bonus scheme but also offer true job security with a long History of success.
- Assisting with the administrative duties that come with running payrolls.
- Answering any queries from clients
- Being available to resolve issues in the absence of the Payroll/HR manager
- The company use Sage weekly and monthly for various clients and that would be an added benefit but not essential. However, you will be using Excel daily
- Involved in Pension uplift
- Using V Lookups/Formulas
- Coping with volume and working to deadlines
- Inputting accurate information
- General payroll related duties
- Working as part of a small team
- In addition to the above there maybe some HR related queries but again this would only be in the absence of the the Payroll/HR Manager and guidance would be available
The Successful Applicant
- keeps up to date with, and ensures that, payroll legislation is followed. Share technical
- knowledge within the team and business as appropriate.
- Excellent understanding of Work Place Pension requirements and the ability to calculate
- Understanding of salary sacrifice rules
- Understanding of Benefit in Kind rules (eg PMI, car, fuel, loans, mobile phones, gym, travel insurance etc)
- Understanding of PAYE Settlement Agreements (PSA)
- Familiarity with MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of HMRC and pension portals.
- Manual Calculations
- Experience working with STAR payroll professional.
What's on Offer
- competitive salary
- bonus scheme
- life assurance
- red letter days
- gym memberships