£21,000 - £22,000
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in their field
The key responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to;
- End-to-end payroll processing for up to 120 employees on a weekly basis
- File FPS and EPS to the HMRC
- Processing starters and leavers including P45 production and distribution
- Auto enrolment and RTI
- Up to date knowledge of Payroll legislation and implement accordingly
- Administrating of SSP/OSP, SMP/OMP, SPP and Pension Legislation.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Prepare weekly/monthly payroll reports including reconciliations.
- Ensure all new starter information is collated and accurately input into the system
- Create leavers documents and send P45's
- Perform basic payroll management and balancing, including auditing information, finding discrepancies, and communicating changes to the Business Support Manager.
- Support recruitment process, new starters and leavers
- Provide effective and professional administration support for the Business Support Manager
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidatewil;
- Have 2-4 years' experience in full-cycle, in house payroll processing
- Be a confident communicator at all levels
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast pace environment
- Have a proactive and positive work ethic
- Have strong IT skills
- Be organised and methodical approach
What's on Offer
A great opportunity to join a growing organisation at a very exciting time.