Permenant Role - Industrial Sector
About Our Client
Page Finance are delighted to be working with a leading organisation in the industrial sector to find a Payroll Officer to join their team who is confident in being responsible for the sites Payroll duties.
The successful Payroll Officer will be responsible for the following;
- Ensuring that payroll corrections & adjustments are processed accordingly.
- Ensuring that statutory and sundry payroll deductions are paid over to HMRC and other third parties on a monthly basis, by the due dates.
- Ensuring the payroll accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring effective liaison with relevant agencies in terms of information requests (e.g. HMRC, pension authorities, other government agencies)
- To provide support to staff in relation to pensions and other payroll matters.
- Ensuring accurate Submission of year-end returns to HMRC and pension providers, by relevant due dates.
- Payroll and Personnel related administration duties
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a strong payroll background along with the following;
- Experience in SAP & ADP systems
- Have a proven track record of working within the industrial / manufacturing sector
- Have experience in handling queries
- Great excel skills (look ups/pivots)
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- A personable and motivated individual who can work in a fast paced working environment
What's on Offer
For the successful candidate, this role will offer up to £32,000 + benefits