A presitigious Independent Girls School
Seeking an experienced and well known Payroll Manager
About Our Client
Based in Buckinghamshire this organisation offers high class Education to pupils ages 5 to 18 years old.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Officer
- Managing and processing the Payroll, across for around 400 permanent and temporary staff members (inclusive of 2 pension payrolls).
- Calculation and processing of the complex benefits in kind calculations and submissions.
- Managing and administering all other benefits (including statutory benefits) such as staff loans, life assurance, dependants pension, cycle to work, and childcare vouchers.
- Managing and administering all pension schemes (Teachers' Pension Scheme, Defined Benefit Scheme and Group Personal Pension Scheme.) including Auto Enrolment requirements.
- Be the main point of contact for all Payroll, Pension and Benefit queries , and responding in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful Payroll Officer will have a recognised qualification in Payroll or Pensions Qualification. Knowledge of Pensions and Tax is essential and exposure to Teachers' Pensions is desirable.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary dependent on experience plus a generous range of benefits.