A University based in London
Seeking an experienced Payroll Officer
About Our Client
Based in West London this organisation offers Higher Education courses to students from around the World.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Officer
- Managing and processing the Payroll, across for around 1250 permanent and temporary staff members (inclusive of 2 pension payrolls).
- Calculation and processing of the complex benefits in kind calculations and submissions.
- Managing and administering all other benefits (including statutory benefits) such as staff loans, life assurance, dependants pension, cycle to work, and childcare vouchers.
- Managing and administering all pension schemes (Teachers' Pension Scheme, Defined Benefit Scheme and Group Personal Pension Scheme.) including Auto Enrolment requirements.
- Be the main point of contact for all Payroll, Pension and Benefit queries , and responding in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful Payroll Officer will have experience in using Northgate Resource link. Knowledge of Pensions and Tax is essential and exposure to Teachers' Pensions is desirable.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary dependent on experience plus a generous range of benefits.