Payroll Officer (Temporary)
Working for one a global retail compay
Opportunity to go permanent the role
About Our Client
Based in South West London this company work in soulful environment, surrounded by countless career progression. They are looking for someone to come in help with their new implementation.
This role as Payroll Officer (Temporary) invovles:
- Processing the Payroll for over 1,3000 employees
- Helping with their implementation
- Implementing and delivering the payroll on a monthly basis
- Accountancy sector
- Temporary role
- Paid hourly
-Start next week
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Payroll Officer (Temporary) candidate will:
- Have good solid payroll experience - at least 2 years.
- Ability to run a payroll autonomously
- Willing to get involved at all levels - basic inputting, talking to managers and colleagues, problem solving
- Be happy to work on a temporary basis
- Be available to start next week
- Be happy to paid by the hour
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the exposure to work for a global retailer and gain transferable skills.