- Do Love Payroll, Systems and Reporting?
- With amazing benefits too?
About Our Client
The client is a fast growth manufacturing client who have operations in a number of European countries as well as the UK. The payroll is growing quickly so you would need to be able to adapt and evolve very quickly.
As the Payroll Manager you would be responsible for:
- Full accountability of payroll processing and reconciliation, dealing with all aspects of payroll from start
to finish; i.e. calculating overtime, issuing tax forms, managing special situations e.g. maternity/sickness,
ensuring payment is made on time and distribution of payslips
- Accountability for ensuring all statutory and voluntary payroll reporting is adhered to and all deductions
are paid to appropriate bodies within required timeframes
- First point of contact for outsourced payroll service providers
- Payroll year end processing i.e. P35s, P60s and P11Ds
- Maintenance of staff payroll and tax records
- Manage pension auto enrolment and Real Time Reporting Information (RTI)
- Calculation of monthly payroll recharges to statutory entities
- Liaison with HMRC, statutory auditors and other external agencies on any payroll related
- Dealing with all pay related queries e.g. staff queries, correction of errors, costing errors etc.
- Lead for of all developments and legislation surrounding payroll and expenses such as Gender Pay
Gap, National Minimum Wage etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Manager role will:
- Be either AAT or CIPP qualified or have extensive Payroll experince
- Have ran a medium sized payroll previously for between 400-1000 staff
What's on Offer
The successful candidates will:
- Be based in Cwmbran
- Receive between £40,000- £50,000
- Generous holidays over 25 days plus Bank Holiday
- Above Average Pension Contributions