- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package, Flexible Working
About Our Client
The client, based in Chingford are a fast growing and reward-driven business with excellent benefits and team culture. They are seeking a capable Payroll Manager to join them on this permanent and full-time hybrid opportunity in the office for 3 days, remotely 2 days per week.
- Calculate all earnings and deductions; PAYE, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP, Pensions, Holiday pay and Student Loan deductions
- Overseeing a team of 5 payroll officers processing >5,000 timesheets a week
- Retrospective/back pay calculations
- Process leavers and print P45's
- Payroll reconciliation
- Advise on tax and National insurance matters
- Ensure that deadlines are met for PAYE and Ni liabilities
- Provide P60's for all employees
- Provide security sealed payslips for your employees
- Provide information about ongoing and updated payroll legislation
- Oversee payroll queries from your employees and HMRC
*Study of CIPP is advantageous*
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be an astute Payroll Manager with the ability to produce end-to-end payroll for the group. You will lead a team of payroll administrators and be an excellent communicator and team-player.
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate is a permanent opportunity and the chance to join a business with a great culture, excellent benefits package including annual salary reviews and report into an impressive Finance Director. You will be working for an excellent organisation with a tangible aspect to the business as well as a brilliant and dynamic team.