- an Exciting roll within a fast growing company
- Yearly bonuses
About Our Client
The client is one of North London largest Accountancy practices with a huge client base. They have gone from strength to strength during these uncertain times, increasing their turnover by more than 10%. With a long history of successful business its clear to see what makes the company such an appealing prospect with job security a guarantee. They are looking for a Driven and Dynamic Payroll Manager with the ability to hit the ground running and make the role their own.
Duties of the successful Payroll Manager:
· Acting as a first point of contact for the other professionals servicing the portfolio of clients under management.
· Preparing weekly & monthly payrolls ranging from 1-140 employees from start to finish (i.e. bonus payment, commissions, overtime, statutory payments, pensions, childcare schemes, etc.)
· Setting up & administering of auto-enrolment pensions, using NEST.
· Ability to oversee and process up to 130 payrolls.
· Processing of Statutory forms such as Payslips, P46, P45 & P60's.
· Processing BACS payments via a third party provider.
· Preparation of Payroll Year End.
· Preparation & submission of P11D expenses & benefits forms.
· Preparation of monthly payroll billing.
· Dealing with HMRC.
· Ensuring clients are up to date with legislation.
· Provide technical advice to the team and clients.
· Consult with colleagues and Senior Management Team on technical and risk matters.
· Build knowledge and awareness of all aspects of the firm's services to help identify opportunities to up sell and cross. sell services to clients
The Successful Applicant
The successful Payroll Manager will have:
· Previous long term Payroll Manager experience within an Accountancy firm or bureau.
· Experience with IRIS software (as well as NEST, Excel and MS office)
· Experience managing a team.
· Working knowledge of all aspects of the payroll process.
· The ability to keep calm under pressure.
· Keen eye for detail.
· Impeccable organisation skills.
What's on Offer
- Company pension
- Bonus Scheme
- On site parking in their central Finchley HQ
- Competitive salary