You do not need experience of managing others to be suitable for this position.
However, you must be fully competent with all aspects of payroll.
About Our Client
Our client is a growing and successful not-for-profit organisation that is based just outside of Nottingham city centre.
The Payroll Manager will sit within the HR function, and will be supported by HR Assistants. Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working with the third party payroll provider to deliver an effective payroll service to c. 1,400 members of staff in the organisation.
- Monthly payroll checks and reporting.
- Developing and improving the payroll processes.
- Resolve payroll and pension related issues.
- Overseeing payroll variations e.g. new starters, leavers etc...
- Ensure payroll is compliant with legislation and internal policies.
- Support the HR team with devising payroll related reports, redundancy pay calculations etc...
- Manage court orders and other payments
- Completion of TPS returns.
- Process P11Ds
- Ad hoc payroll projects
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Have a proven track record of working in payroll and pensions
- Have full knowledge of calculating tax, NI, SSP, SMP etc...
- Have excellent customer service skills
What's on Offer
Our client is offering fabulous benefits, which include, but are not limited to:
- A competitive salary between £29,636 and £31,371.
- State of the art facilities, which include a number of cafes and coffee shops, a discounted gym, outdoor space and a shop.
- Access to outstanding CPD and career opportunities.
- Discounts to medical and dental treatments.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive pension scheme.
- Free on site parking.