Based on the outskirts of Bristol
Solely responsible for company payroll, reporting to the FD
About Our Client
Our client is a well established business and are based on the outskirts of Bristol. They are now looking to recruit for a Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for;
- Responsible for compiling, amending and upload of data into the payroll systems from the various operating systems.
- Manual payroll calculations. SSP, maternity, paternity, holiday pay etc.
- Ensuring that all interfaces from internal and external sources are effectively checked and controlled before submission to the payroll system.
- Ensuring GDPR compliance for internal and external data.
- Resolve complex payroll queries received internally and externally by email and phone.
- Provide operational management and colleagues with support and assistance regarding current and past legislation.
- Adhoc duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
A salary of between £35,000 and £40,000 is on offer for the Payroll Manager role.