Our Client is a well known company based in Horley
Our client is offering a competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
My client a well known company in the financial services industry are looking to recruit a payroll manager to join their expanding team based in Horley
The day to day responsibilities for the payroll manager shall be:
Develop strong and trusting relationships with your portfolio of clients while processing their UK payrolls of varying frequencies from start to finish
Be responsible for agreeing delivery schedules with your clients, processing their payroll in accordance to their individual needs on and providing their required payroll out to them.
You will finalise each payroll by creating BACS files, processing HMRC RTI submissions within the agreed timescales, closing the pay run and printing/ dispatching Payslips and P45's.
- Completing the end-to-end payroll process for each pay period
- Keeping up to date with legislation and how it may affect your clients
- Answering both client and third-party queries
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate shall:
Previous experience of working in Payroll is essential
Experience in payroll within a bureau would be desirable but not essential.
- CIPP qualification would be desirable but again not essential
- Be able to travel to Horley for work.
What's on Offer
Salary £24,000- £28,000
Plus additional benefits and rewards