Multiple Offices on South Coast
About Our Client
My client is a well-established Accountancy firm with multiple brands in multiple offices. They are looking for a new Payroll Manager to join the business in Ringwood (initially WFH).
As a Payroll Manager, your role will include:
- Liaise with agency partners in on-boarding new umbrella employees and agreeing contract terms
- Management of junior employees
- Advise and implement on new payroll processes
- KPI reporting for the board
- Processing payroll (monthly and weekly) for our umbrella employees
- Deal with employee/HMRC payroll queries
- Auto enrolment pension compliance/submissions
- End of year payroll returns
- Maintenance of PAYE controls
- Focusing on great service and meeting the day to day demands of the umbrella employees and agency partners
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for Payroll Manager, you should be:
- Confident and organised
- Driven and determined mindset is absolutely crucial.
- Able to work as part of a team and a strong decision maker
- Have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Have previous payroll experience (Umbrella is advantageous, not essential).
What's on Offer
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- Exposure to run the Payroll Business.