Excellent opportunity for a Payroll professional!
Great work life balance!
About Our Client
This organisation is well-renowned for its fantastic working environment and high levels of employee engagement.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Prepare and process the monthly payroll for 450 employees.
- Ensure that all staff are paid on time and accurately in accordance to company policies.
- Continuously improving and developing payroll processes.
- Point of contact for Payroll queries.
- Management of monthly pension process
Managerial experience isn't required.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will fulfil the following:
- Significant Payroll experience with a proven track record of providing excellent service in a medium/large organisation
- A keen eye for process & systems improvements and high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
This position is offering an excellent basic salary in the region of £34,000 in addition to a fantastic benefits package including 27 days holiday, generous pension contribution, flexible working and more.