£30,000 - £40,000
Excellent working environment
Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Manager to join an established Payroll team in Guildford.
- Manage and take responsibility for the portfolio of payroll clients, including allocation of jobs and monitoring of capacity issues within the team.
- Look after a portfolio of own clients from the portfolio, including processing of their payrolls.
- Manage the BACs system, including set-up of clients on BACs, ensuring sufficient licences in place & attending to release of payments
- Managing staff, including any problems arising / client issues / problems on payroll matters.
- Ensuring that developments in payroll related matters are monitored and reacted to.
- Preparation of quotes for prospective clients.
- Handling engagement letters and Anti-Money Laundering procedures for new payroll clients won.
The Successful Applicant
- Current knowledge of developments in the payroll sector.
- Simultaneous management of multiple payrolls.
- Experience of allocating work within a team and monitoring staff progress.
- Experience of managing people.
What's on Offer
- Salary £30-40,000
- 23 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Excellent pension package
- Additional benefits