Exciting and growing brand
About Our Client
My client is a house hold name that is well recognisable within their chosen field.
The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for the following key tasks and duties:
- Managing the payroll function, one direct report;
- Responsible for fortnightly payroll for approx. 900 people
- Pension reporting
- SSP and SMP recording;
- Processing monthly payroll for approx.
- Timely submission of statutory filings, including FPS, EPS, P11Ds, and other year-end filing;
- Managing spreadover payments, including initial calculations, adjustments, and communications;
- Handling payroll queries;
- Setting up bank payments for payroll related payments;
- Payroll related filing;
- Continuous development of processes and systems within the payroll function;
- Working with the rest of the finance department as a team.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this permanent role you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working with end to end payroll
- Experience of working with manual calculations of tax, NI, pension and benefits.
- Up to date and in depth understanding of payroll legislation
What's on Offer
- Great opportunities to grow