Payroll Manager - Temporary to Permanent
To start on Monday
Sports retail company based in central London
About Our Client
This vacancy: Payroll Manager - Temporary to Permanent , is for a sports retail company company, based in central London. They are looking to expand their team, due to recent rapid growth.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity, to start on Monday.
The main responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Provide payroll and administrative support to logistics team.
- Provide support in resolving payroll queries in a polite and confident manner.
- Process payroll weekly and monthly for over 200 people.
- Update payroll records as appropriate
- Answer queries on all aspects of payroll, escalating where appropriate
- Check weekly rotas and communicate with staff over queries and errors related to the hours reported
- Assisting with the administration of pension scheme, Bonus scheme and other benefits
- Assist in the inputting and processing of all relevant data required for the Payroll
- Assist with budget analyses, pay reviews, internal and external audits
- Assist with monthly payroll reconciliations, report and statistics as required
- Ensure all relevant statutory requirements are met
- Assist in ensuring all processes and procedures are adhered to, and all pre-defined deadlines are met
- Ad-hoc Accountancy tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this role, based in central London will be immediately available and will have experience with the following:
- Existing payroll knowledge of at least 3-5 years
- Excellent communications skills and customer service focused
- Ideally Experience of ADP Freedom
- Excellent attention to details
- Experience of 500+ payroll preferred
- Excellent Excel skills
What's on Offer
This Payroll Manager - Temporary to Permanent position, will offer the candidate:
- Private Healthcare
- Gym membership £500 per annum
- Critical illness cover
- Seasonal ticket loan
- Flexible working hours