Payroll & HR Assistant
Experienced Payroller working closely with HR
About Our Client
Our client based in Swindon is looking for experienced Payroll candidates to join their HR & Payroll function.
- Ensures timely and accurate processing of payroll and employee lifecycle changes ensuring compliance with local, company and statutory regulations. Responds to ad hoc queries in a timely manner.
- Monthly payroll cycle input, calculations, reporting and distributions
- Monthly benefit uploads (e.g. pensions, private medical)
- Ensures timely and accurate filing and payment of local, and statutory payroll tax returns ( P11d, P60, CSOP, SAYE, Directors Pay)
- Support annual internal & statutory processes (e.g. pay review, bonus pay-outs, RSU, Director Pay, P11d)
The Successful Applicant
- Experience within a Payroll position.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively across businesses within a highly matrixed organization and achieving excellent results
- Focused and proven success delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience
- Domain experience in payroll disciplines, including data management, metrics and measurement and operations
- Experience working with consulting partners
- Intermediate experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and SharePoint
What's on Offer
On offer is a permanent for a a local organisation inSwindon, offering a salary between £23,000 -£26,500.