Payroll & HR Analyst
HR & Payroll Analyst
About Our Client
- Financial Services
- Cardiff City Centre (1 /2 days per week in the office)
- 12% Bonus
Main purpose of the role:
- Payroll analysis
- Analysis for TUPE project
- Key systems analysis for performance management and talent
1. Consult with stakeholders to understand and gather requirements, assess value, develop and deliver data in conjunction with the existing team
2. Develop analytics and insight in order to inform the business via effective communications methods
3. Develop data management and analysis capability within the existing team and across HR
4. Complete deep dive analysis on priority areas, provide concise and clear results, including and gaps and options to cover
5. Assist the HR Systems, Insight and Data Manager in the development of the HR systems and processes and third party supplier management, establish and agree business test strategies
6. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation: Project scope and objectives, plans, budgets, change requests etc.
7. Demonstrate, through keeping appropriate records, that information given is suitable and will remain objectively justifiable.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Strong analysis skills
- Clear understanding of HR and Payroll
What's on Offer
Please apply with your CV if interested. Cardiff.